More Ways to Give


Exotics and Wildlife

Richard (Butch) Olendorff, Ph.D. Raptor Endowment Fund

*Give to This Fund

Parasite and Wildlife Development Fund

This fund is used for expenses necessary to conduct parasite and wildlife disease research.

*Give to This Fund

Raptor Rehabilitation Fund

These funds are used for operating expenses, student stipends, research, and other activities in support of the Veterinary Teaching Hospital's program to rehabilitate raptors, treat other wild birds, and further avian medicine, in that order of priority.

You can find more information about our Raptor Rehabilitation Program here.

*Give to This Fund

Barb Robbins Wildlife Scholarship

Established by faculty, staff, students, alumni, and friends of the college, this scholarship honors Barb Robbins' 35 years of service to veterinary students and education.

For more information about the Barb Robbins Wildlife Scholarship.

*Give to This Fund

Two Family Endowment Fund

*Give to This Fund

Wildlife and Exotics Support Fund

VTH Wildlife and Exotics Support Fund

*Give to This Fund

Washington State University